- 1 How to View Csulb Student Charges?
- 2 How to Pay Fees Online to Csulb?
- 3 How to Sign Up for My Csulb E-Refund?
- 4 Final Words
Csulb has designed an online web portal (known as MyCSULB Student Center) for their students. Mycsulb student center helps students to make their work easier and fast. Students can get the latest news, & information, track their payment, check payment history, view charges & fees, and many more things they can do through their student center account. It is an easy, fast, and convenient way to access, view and manage student information online.
Do you want to more about csulb student financial services? If yes, then this article will be very helpful for you. Here, in this article, you will get to know how to view csulb student charges & fees, how to pay csulb fee online, how to sign up for e-refund, FERPA information release, and many more.
How to View Csulb Student Charges?
You can view csulb student charges from your mycsulb student center account. Following are the steps to view student charges online:
- Visit the mycsulb official web portal and log in to your account.
- In the dashboard, you will see the “Finances” section. Click on that.
- The drop-down list will appear on your screen. Select the “Account Inquiry” option from the list.
- There, you will see five tabs summary, payments, activity, charges due, and pending aid.
- Click on the option which you want to view.
- In the “summary” tab, you can check summarized charges & payments, due charges by the term, and pending financial aid.
- In this “payment” tab, you can view all payments, including financial aid by date range.
- In the “activity” section, students can check all payments, refunds, charges, and financial aid. You can view by date range or seasons/terms.
- In the “charges due” section, students can see a summary of unpaid charges with the due date.
- In the “pending aid” tab, students can view all pending financial aid by one or all terms.
How to Pay Fees Online to Csulb?
Csulb students can pay their fees online from their mycsulb student center account. Follow below step by step guide for online California State University (CSU), Long Beach fee payment:
- Login into mycsulb student center web login portal.
- Select the “Finances” section.
- Then, a drop-down list will appear on your screen.
- Select the “Make a Payment” link showing in the list.
- It will take you to another page where all the instruction and additional information is listed about online fee payment.
- After reading all information, click on the “Make a Payment” button.
- Then, click on the “Go to Payment Website” button.
- Here, you can see all the charges which you have to pay.
- Now, select the charges which you want to pay.
- After that, click on the “Add to Basket” button and click on the “Checkout” button.
- Now, you have to select a payment method to pay the fee.
- After selecting, click on the “Continue Checkout” button.
- Now, you need to enter your bank account details such as your bank account number, account type, account holder name, email address, and routing transit number.
- After entering details, click on the “Continue Checkout” button.
- Now, please review and confirm the payment information showing on your screen.
- If everything is ok, then click on the “Submit Payment” button to complete the fee payment process.
How to Pay Your Fees with Foreign Currency to Csulb?
Following is the step-by-step process to pay csulb fees online with foreign currency:
- Login to your mycsulb student center account.
- Select the finance section and click on the “Make a Payment” option showing under the finance section.
- Then, a button “Make a payment” will show on your screen; click on that.
- Click on the “Go to Payment Website” button.
- It will redirect you to another page where you can see your all-pending charges which you have to pay.
- Now what charges you want to pay; click on that.
- Then, click on the “Add to Basket” button.
- Click on the “Checkout” button.
- Now, you have to select a payment method. If you want to pay your fees with foreign currency, please select the “Pay with Foreign Currency” payment method.
- Click on the “Continue Checkout” button.
- Then, it will take you to a Western Union website where you can pay with foreign currency.
- Now, select the country which currency you will use for payment.
- After that, click on the “Get a Quote” button.
- Now, click on the “Select” button to choose a payment option from the given option.
- Then, you have to enter your details such as student id, first name, last name, mailing address, and email address.
- After entering all the information, click on the “Next” button.
- Now, you have to enter the payer’s details.
- Then, click on the “Print Instruction” option.
How to Enroll In A Payment Plan At CSULB?
You can enroll in a payment plan through the mycsulb student center web portal. Following is the process to enroll in a payment place at csulb.
- Visit the official webpage of the mycsulb and login to the Single-Sign on Portal.
- Select the finances section and click on the other financial option.
- Then, click on the “Enroll in Payment Plan” option from the drop-down list.
- Now, you have to select a payment plan from the given options.
- After that, click on the “Next” button.
- Then, review installments, dates, and amounts.
- Read all the instructions and information related to a payment plan.
- After that, click on the “Next” button.
- It will take you to the “Agreement” webpage.
- Read the agreement carefully and if you are agreed with the terms & conditions and policies, then check the “Yes, I have read the agreement” and click on the Enroll button.
- Then, it will redirect you to the “Result” page. Congratulations your enrolment process is successfully done.
How to View and Print Form 1098-T (Tuition Statement) Of (CSULB) California State University, Long Beach?
- Login into mycsulb student center.
- Go to the “Finances” section in the Mycsulb web portal.
- A drop-down list will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “Other Financial” option from the drop-down list.
- Then, select the “View 1098-T” option.
- It will redirect to the “1098-T Report Selection” webpage.
- There will be a column of the tax year. Click on the year hyperlink for which you want to view 1098-T.
How to Sign Up for My Csulb E-Refund?
All Csulb students need to sign up at the mycsulb login portal for e-refund. It helps students to get any refunds such as financial aid disbursement refunds, a refund for any invalid charges & fees, electronically deposit directly into their bank account. It is a safe, secure, and quick way to get your csulb refunds.
Following is the process to register for e-refund:
- Go to the mycsulb login portal.
- There will be an option of “Activate Account.” Click on that.
- Now, enter your Campus ID and date of birth.
- After that, click on the Next button.
- Now, follow all the instructions showing on your screen to complete the process.
- Then, set user id and password.
- After completing the activation process, login into your account using your csulb email address or user id and password.
- Now, set up your bank account.
- It will ask you for some information to link your bank account with your mycsulb student center account.
- Enter all the details carefully, if there will be anything wrong, then you will get the issue in e-refund.
How to Opt-Out of The Csulb Student Involvement Representation Fee (SIRF)?
- Go to the mycsulb self-service student center login portal and sign in to your account.
- Select the “Finances” option and click on the “Account Inquiry” option.
- Then, click on the activity tab.
- Now, find the “SIRF-Student Involv & Repr Fee” from the account activity list and click on the information icon showing next to the Student Involvement Representation Fee.
- If you want to ‘Opt-Out’ for paying SIRF; Then, click on the ‘OPT OUT’ icon showing in the next column to the charges.
- Now, you have to select an opt-out reason.
- After that, click on the “opt out” button.
- You can also view detailed information about SIRF from the CSSA Website.
FERPA Information Release
Csulb offers the FERPA information release feature to their student which they can access and set instruction online through their mycsulb student center account. Under FERPA Information Release, the student can allow California State University, Long Beach to provide confidential information about your education, to your parents, guardian, spouses, or other third parties to whom you want to disclose your educational records. You can specify the person/people’s name who can receive the information and what information can be disclosed.
The student also can track & view their payment through the mycsulb student center. Mycsulb login portal is a fast, safe, secure and convenient way to fee payment at Csulb. Students can access the student center anytime and get information immediately and up to date.
This is all about the csulb student center financial services at the MyCSULB login portal. We hope our article will be very helpful for you. Still, if you have any queries related to csulb student financial services, feel free to contact us through the comment.
More Posts of CSULB