- 1 MyTHDHR – Home Depot Employee Schedule
- 2 MyTHDHr Login Portal Benefits
- 3 MyTHDHr Account Registration Guide – Steps
- 4 MyTHDHr Login at www.mythdhr.com Guide Steps
- 5 MyTHDHr Self-Service Login Forgot Password Guide Steps
- 6 About The Home Depot
- 7 Conclusion
MyTHDHR – Home Depot Employee Schedule
If you are a current associate or a former associate with The Home Depot, you can log in to the MyTHDHR self-service portal at www.mythdhr.com to view and make changes in some of your information and can do many more things that we are gonna talk about in this post.
Simply MyTHDHr is an online web portal by which the current employee and even former employees can check out their profile, view and print payslips and tax statements, and update their information.
Along with viewing and updating essential information MyTHDHr Login Portal can take the employee’s benefits provided by The Home Depot. Just visit www.mythdhr.com and enter your correct credential to get access to your MyTHDHr login account.
If you are new to the MyTHDHR login portal or face any difficulty logging in to MyTHDHr, this post is for you. In this post, I am gonna tell you all the information about the MyTHDHR login portal. If you know how to access MythDHR Portal, you can even check out more information about the MyTHDHr Login Portal in this post.
MyTHDHr Login Portal Benefits
- View and print old payslips and tax records.
- Enroll or activate the payroll card.
- Review and change your Leave of Absence(LOA) information
- Change your direct deposit details.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Retirement plans
- Employees Stock Investment Program
You may also check:
MyTHDHr Login Portal Features
- Faster and easy access to information.
- Secure way to update crucial details.
- One step destination for all the employee benefits.
- Accessible over internet.
MyTHDHr Account Registration Guide – Steps
- Only the registered employees of The Home Depot can access to MyTHDHr account.
- You will get your MyTHDHr Self Service – Username and password from Home Depot itself.
- Sometimes you can register yourself online at www.mythdhr.com
- Go to the website and select Self-Service
- Now give your details like name, employee id, date of birth, email id, phone number, etc.
- You will receive an OTP on the email or number provided.
- Submit the OTP.
- Now set your username and password.
- Select your security question.
You can contact The Home Depot, where you are currently working if you cannot register online.
MyTHDHr Login Portal Requirements
- You should be a current or former employee of The Home Depot.
- You should know your login username and password.
- Access to a smartphone, tab, pc, or laptop.
- Any internet browser – Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- A reliable internet connection.
MyTHDHr Login at www.mythdhr.com Guide Steps
- Firstly, you need to go to www.mythdhr.com
- Check the left side for the “Self Service” link.
- Click on that.
- Scroll down.
- Now you will get two links – one for the current employees and other for former employees
- Click on the appropriate link.
- If you are a current associate enter your username and password and click on the “Login” button.
- If you are a former associate, give details like your last name, date of birth, 4 digit SSN number, and captcha code.
- Click on “Continue to Security Validation”.
- After the validation, you will get access to your MyTHDHr Portal.
MyTHDHr Self-Service Login Forgot Password Guide Steps
- First of all visit https://www.homedep3ot.com/auth/view/forgotpassword.
- Now enter your registered email id.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Now you will get an OTP to reset your password, enter that.
- Or a direct link to reset your password.
- Enter your new password.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
If you cannot reset your password online or face any kind of information, you can call on 1-866-698-4347 to get any kind of help in resetting your MyTHDHr Login Portal.
You can call on this number from 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. on Monday to Saturday. On Sunday you can call between 8 A.M. to 5 P.M
About The Home Depot
Founded in 1978 by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, and Pat Farrah, The Home Depot Inc, is one of the largest American home improvement retailers having more than 2300 stores in many different countries.
They operate in various kinds of store formats. They have Big-Box format stores in the U.S., provisions stores in Canada, etc. The Home Depot also owned MRO company Interline Brand.
The Home Depot deals in home appliances, tools, builders’ hardware, building material, paints, plumbing, flooring, garden supplies, etc.
The Home Depot Contact Details
The Home Depot Corporate Office Address-
2455 Paces Ferry Rd SE, #B #3,
Atlanta, GA 30339-1834
The Home Depot Phone Numbers:
- Hr Services: 1-866-698-4347 (Monday to Friday- 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. EST, Saturday- 8 A.M. to – 5 P.M.)
- Email- [email protected]
- Benefits Choice Center Phone Number: 1-800-555-4954 (Monday to Friday 9 A.M. to 7 P.M. EST)
- Employee Stock Program Phone number: 1-800-843-2150
The Home Depot Social Media Handles
- The Home Depot Instagram – Click Here
- The Home Depot FB – Click Here
- The Home Depot Twitter – Click Here
- The Home Depot Youtube – Click Here
Now you have all the information related to MyTHDHr Login Portal. You can now easily log in to the MyTHDHR Account portal at www.mythdhr.com without any issue.
So what are you waiting for? Go now to MyTHDHr Login Portal, check out all the kinds of your work-related information, and take advantage of all the employee benefits given by the company.