- 1 MyLFCC – Virginia’s Community Colleges
- 2 MyLFCC Portal Registration Guide
- 3 How to login into MyLFCC Portal?
- 4 About Lord Fairfax Community College
- 5 Conclusion
MyLFCC – Virginia’s Community Colleges
MyLFCC Login Portal: If you are a faculty at Lord Fairfax Community College. In that case, you can login to MyLFCC Login Portal to access various tools provided by the college like course management, student information system, library services, and many more.
VCCS – Virginia Community College System creates a username for you that you can use to log in to MyLFCC VCCS Portal.
In the Lord Fairfax MyLFCC Portal, you get specially developed apps and a communication system that makes the work easier and faster.
You can use your username and password if you are a faculty member at any other Virginia Community College System.
Virginia College gives many benefits to the faculties working with them like retirement benefits, multiple insurances, etc., that you can get after you login to MyLFCC Blackboard Portal https://lf.my.vccs.edu.
If you want to schedule your work or check out your working hours, want to make any changes, want to mark holidays, you can do all these things on your MyLFCC Canvas Portal.
And not only faculties but students can also login using their student’s id and password and can check their academic plan, class schedule, to do activities, etc., in the MyLFCC VCCS Portal by going to https://lf.my.vccs.edu.
So logging into MyLFCC has many benefits, so in this post, I will tell you about the login procedure of the MyLFCC Login Portal.
Along with that, I will tell you many supporting processes that you should know if you want to use MyLFCC Canvas Account without any trouble.
MyLFCC Faculty Account Portal Features
- Fully web based portal
- Simple and attractive interface
- Fast and secure
- Accessable from anywhere and anytime
MyLFCC Portal Benefits
Employees get the following benefits
- Check out your working schedule
- Update working schedule
- Mark paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Faculty certificate program
- Their class schedule
- Courses overview
- Events and programs details
- To do activities
- Test and exam results
MyLFCC Portal Registration Guide
When you submit your application with Virginia Community College System’s any college, you get a username and password that can be used to login into your MyLFCC Portal.
If you have forgotten your username and password, don’t worry. I am sharing the steps you can use to check and reset your username and password.
MyLFCC Account Login Requirements
- Registerd with Virginia Community College System
- MyLFCC Sign In username and password
- Internet connection
- Device like smartphone, laptop, pc, or, tab
- An internet browser
How to login into MyLFCC Portal?
- Go to the official MyLFCC Portal website- https://lf.my.vccs.edu
- Enter your username
- Now click on the “Go” button
- If your username is registered, you will be asked to enter your MyLFCC Login password
- Enter you password
- Click on the “Login” button
- After the verification of your password you will get access to your MyLFCC Sign In Account.
Related Login Guides
Steps to Recover MyLFCC Username
- First of all, go to, https://lf.my.vccs.edu
- There you will get 2 options below the login section
- Click on the “Forgot My Username” button
- Enter your registered email id
- Checkmark on CAPTCHA
- Click on the Next button
- You will get instructions and links to check your username on your registered email.
- Follow the same, and you will get your username.
Steps to Reset MyLFCC Login Password
- You need to go to https://lf.my.vccs.edu
- Click on the “Forgot My Password” button
- Enter your username or registered email id
- Click on the “Continue” button
- Select the option where you want to get the password reset link
- Then you will get a claim code and a link to reset your password on the method you select
- Click on the link, and enter the claim code whenever asked
- Set your new password
- Use the new password to login to your MyLFCC Portal
About Lord Fairfax Community College
As the name suggests, Lord Fairfax Community College is a community college in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley and Piedmont regions.
LFCC, also known as Laurel Ridge Community College, is a part of the Virginia Community College System located at Fauquier and Middletown Campuses, the Luray-Page County Center, and a site at Vint Hill in eastern Fauquier County.
LFCC is certified by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees and certifications. Students learning in LFCC will get an associate Degree or Certificate.
Lord Fairfax Community College Contact Details
- Address- 300 Arboretum Place, Suite 200, Richmond, VA 23236
- Phone- (804) 819-4901
- Email- [email protected]
Virginia Community College Details
- Address- Central Virginia Community College, 3506 Wards Road, Lynchburg, VA 24502-2498
- Phone: 434.832.7600 or 800.562.3060
- FAX: 434.832.7626
- Lord Fairfax Community College Official Website- http://lfcc.edu/
- MyLFCC Login Portal- https://lf.my.vccs.edu/
- Virginia Community College Official Website- www.vccs.edu
Lord Fairfax Community College Social Media Handles
- LFCC Instagram- Click Here
- LFCC FB- Click Here
- LFCC Twitter- Click Here
- LFCC YouTube- Click Here
So if you are a student or faculty at Lord Fairfax Community College or any College under the Virginia Community College, you can get access to the MyLFCC Account Portal.
You can go to https://lf.my.vccs.edu/ to access your MyLFCC VCCS Portal by entering your correct username and password.
Once you log in, in your MyLFCC Login Portal, you can use the specially developed tools for the faculty and student of LFCC.
Leave a Reply