- 1 My Apron Home Depot Associate Portal
- 2 My Apron HomeDepot Employee Portal Registration Guide
- 3 MyApron Login at www.mythdhr.com Guide
- 4 About The Home Depot
- 5 Conclusion
My Apron Home Depot Associate Portal
Are you confused about the MyApron Login Portal? If yes, you will get all the answers to your questions about My Apron Homedepot Login Portal in this post.
In this post, I will share all the required information about the MyApron Employee Login Portal and all the related troubleshooting about the MyApron Web Page.
So My Apron Login Portal is very confusing to access many people because you can’t find any web link to access your MyApron Account Portal.
This is so because it is an in-store network of the Home Depot. So it can be accessed only using the Home Depot Private Network.
But you can also use www.mythdhr.com to get into your account-related stuff from anywhere as My Apron employees are part of the Home Depot Employee.
You can log in to your My Apron Account or MyTHDHR account to view and make changes in your working and profile information.
Along with checking and updating required information, you can get all the benefits and perks provided to you by using your My Apron Homedepot Login Portal.
Let me tell you how you can get inside your MyApron Login Portal without wasting any time and get all the advantages.
MyApron Login Portal Features
- Can be accessed from anywhere and anytime
- Fast and Secure
- One stop platform for all benefits
- Easy communication
MyApron Employee Login Account Benefits
- Payroll cards- enrollment and activation
- Record of old payslips and tax records
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employees Stock Program
- 401K Program
- Access to Leave of Absence (LOA) information
- Employees Education Reimbursement
My Apron HomeDepot Employee Portal Registration Guide
- To register yourself go to www.mythdhr.com
- Select the “Self Service” link from the portal
- Enter your details like name, employee id, date of birth, email id, phone number, etc.
- You will receive an OTP on the email or number provided.
- Submit the OTP.
- Now set your username and password.
- Select your security question.
- And Done.
The website registration is only accessible on a random basis. You have to ask for your username and password from your HR department, and only then can you access your My Apron Employee Login Portal.
MyApron Or MyTHDHr Login Portal Requirements
- You should be currently or formerly working with them
- You should have your username and password
- A smartphone, pc, laptop or tab
- Any internet browser like chrome, firefox, etc
- A fast internet connection
MyApron Login at www.mythdhr.com Guide
- First of all, you need to go to www.mythdhr.com
- Check the left side for the “Self Service” link.
- Click on the link.
- Scroll down.
- Now you will get two links – one for the current employees and other for former employees
- Click on the appropriate link.
- If you are a current associate enter your username and password and click on the “Login” button.
- If you are a former associate, give details like your last name, date of birth, 4 digit SSN number, and captcha code.
- Click on “Continue to Security Validation”.
- After the validation, you will get access to your MyTHDHr/ MyApron Portal.
You may also check:
MyApron Login Portal Forgot Password Guide
- Firstly you need to go to https://www.homedepot.com/auth/view/forgotpassword.
- Enter your registered email id.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Now you will get an OTP on your email / phone to reset your password,
- Or a direct link to reset your password.
- Enter your new password.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
If you cannot reset your password online or face any information, you can call on 1-866-698-4347 to get any help in resetting your MyTHDHr Login Portal.
This number is available from 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. on Monday to Saturday. On Sunday you can call between 8 A.M. to 5 P.M
About The Home Depot
Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, and Pat Farrah founded The Home Depot Inc in 1978. The Home Depot is one of the largest American home improvement retailers having more than 2300 stores in many different countries.
The Home Depot runs different kinds of store formats. They have Big-Box format stores in the U.S., provisions stores in Canada, etc. MRO company Interline Brand is also owned by The Home Depot.
The Home Depot deals in home appliances, tools, builders hardware, building material, paints, plumbing, flooring, garden supplies, etc.
The Home Depot Contact Details
The Home Depot Corporate Office Address-
2455 Paces Ferry Rd SE, #B #3,
Atlanta, GA 30339-1834
The Home Depot Phone Numbers
Hr Services: 1-866-698-4347 (Monday to Friday- 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. EST, Saturday- 8 A.M. to – 5 P.M.)
Email- [email protected]
Benefits Choice Center Phone Number: 1-800-555-4954 (Monday to Friday 9 A.M. to 7 P.M. EST)
Employee Stock Program Phone number: 1-800-843-2150
- The Home Depot Official Website – Click Here
- MyApron Login Portal Link – Click Here
The Home Depot Social Media Handles
- The Home Depot Instagram – Click Here
- The Home Depot FB – Click Here
- The Home Depot Twitter – Click Here
- The Home Depot Youtube – Click Here
So hope now you are not confused about the MyApron Employee Portal Login and MyTHDHR Login Portal.
I have mentioned all the details and troubleshooting guides in the post that you can use if you have any trouble while using the My Apron HomeDepot Login Portal. So visit www.mythdhr.com and get all the employee’s benefits in a single place.
Leave a Reply