Do you want to view your 1098T csulb tuition statement? If yes, this article will be beneficial for you. Here, in this article, we will tell you the process of how to access your 1098T tuition statement, the contact information of mycsulb financial service representative, and more.
Mycsulb Login Portal
Mycsulb is an online web portal for the students and faculty of CSULB (California State University, Long Beach). It helps students get all the information related to their course, enrolment, grades, fees, access 1098T form, holds & to-do lists, academic requirements, history, details about financial aid, and many more. They can update personal information such as email address, phone number, mailing address, etc. Students can log in to the mycsulb at any time and anywhere.
Step by Step Guide to View 1098T Tuition Statement
Following are the easy process to view your 1098T in mycsulb student center:
- Visit mycsulb student center portal at sso.csulb.edu.
- Then log in to your mycsulb account with your campus ID number and login password.
- Once logged in, click on MyCSULB or your Student Center.
- Select “Other Financial” and click the option for “View 1098T” then select the arrows on the right of the drop-down menu.
- Your 1098T form should be available on that page.
- If you are unable to access your 1098T form from MyCSULB or you need any further assistance, we suggest you contact the Student Financial Services office directly.
Csulb Student Financial Service Contact Information
If you are facing any issue in accessing your 1098T tuition statement or other financial services-related information. Then you can contact the Csulb (California State University, Long Beach) financial service helpdesk center. They will help you resolve your issues, and you will be able to view your 1098T tuition statement form at your mycsulb student center account.
Following are the contact details of the Csulb Student Financial Service Helpdesk Center:
- Phone Number: (562) 985-8280
- Fax: (562) 985-8280
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Office Address:
- 1250 Bellflower Blvd.
- E. James Brotman Hall (BH-155)
- Long Beach, CA 90840-0103
- Business Hours: 9 am-5 pm; Monday through Friday.