Redeem a Code is very easy in GameStop as TellGameStop comes to support you. Sometimes you may find it difficult as you can’t understand the steps. Here, You can follow the steps given below to Redeem the code from the company.
How do you redeem a digital code on the Xbox One?
- Visit TellGameStop.
- Go to Games option.
- Select Use a code.
- sign in to your account.
- If you have a QR code, hold it. If you do not have a QR code, select ‘Or enter the 25 character code’. Now enter your code
- Visit www.microsoft.com/redeem to do it online.
- create your profile.
- Enter the 25-character prepaid code, and then select Redeem.
How do you redeem a digital code on the Playstation 4?
- On the PS4 Dynamic Menu, go to “Redeem Codes” and press it. Here you will be able to enter your code. Once the code is entered press the button to Continue your further process.
- Confirm the option and press the button.
- A Message will appear that the code has been redeemed, press the “OK” button.
- The content will now show under the “Library” option.
- Visit the game page In your Library.
- Now highlight “Related Items” scroll over to “My Add-Ons” and press it.
- Here you can choose the items and download them to your console.
- If you are still having problems this video from Sony on how to redeem codes on their network. If your DLC is for a game not yet released the code may only work after the game has been released.
For more details visit the official website of the above-mentioned company, TellgameStop. If you have any other issue or query you can get it cleared on the same page.
Leave a Reply