GameStop is an American video game, gaming merchandise retailer. Also, in addition to retail stores, Game informers, a video game magazine is owned by GameStop. GameStop being a big name, also offers credit cards to its customers, which has more pros than cons. The credit card issued by the community capital bank. Also, it is available to anyone whose score is 630 or higher, which is a fair credit score.
Steps to Apply for GameStop Credit Card Online
- To apply for the GameStop credit card, you can visit their website at www.gamestop.com and wait for it to load.
- On reaching the page, you can just scroll down to the bottom of the page, and under the network heading, you will find the powerup rewards credit card, click on it.
- On reaching the next page, click on the red button in the center of the page that says “apply now.” That will take you to the GameStop account page.
To apply for the GameStop credit card, you need to sign up for the GameStop online account in case if you already don’t have one.
- After making a GameStop online account, just log into it by entering your email and password.
- Click on the powerup rewards credit card at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the apply now button red and fill out the information as requested by GameStop, and this might include your personal data like your name and address and also your financial information like your income.
In case of any other doubt, you can always reach out to the GameStop customer care by calling on 18554978168. They are available from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST.
GameStop credit cards are beneficial for your non-stop gaming, and also, with all the added benefits, it makes it a must-have if you are sincere or even shallow in the gaming world.
Leave a Reply